We empower our customers to make smarter decisions that improve their personal finances, and we offer our partners in-depth customer knowledge and a cost-efficient way to reach their target audiences.
Zmarta Group has a team of passionate and trustworthy employees who will do their absolute utmost to provide you with the best solution for you. We strive for operational excellence and work tirelessly to build an industry leading financial technology platform, so you can relax in the knowledge that you have made the smartest financial decision.
Zmarta Group operates seven different brands on four different markets. Each brand is targeting its unique customer segment in order to make our overall service helpful to more people.
We are a leading financial technology marketplace offering a broad range of consumer finance services to consumers. This is our company at a glance:
- Founded in 1999.
- Employs more than 300 FTEs, with operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
- Owned by Bauer Media Group since September 2016.
- Bauer Media Group is one of the largest media houses in Europe and a leading player in Australia, New Zealand and USA, with over 600 magazines, 400 digital services and 100 Radio/TV stations across 36 countries. It’s a family owned company with 11,500 employees.
- Our brands: Zmarta (969781-6222), Elskling (556722-5452), Insplanet (556567-6227), Freedom Finance (556647-0737), Freedom Rahoitus (2207313-9), Centum Finans (985 220 239) and Lån för alla (556904-9199).
- 20 years of experience with first-mover advantage, #1 market position in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
- Broad personal finance offering with a heritage in personal loans.
- 150+ partners (banks, electricity providers and insurance companies).
- More than 1,2 million customers in 2019.
- Helped customers lower their costs by more than 1,2 billion SEK in 2019.
Zmarta Group is owned by Bauer Media Group, one of the largest media houses in Europe, based in Hamburg, Germany. Bauer Media is also a leading media player in Australia and the USA. Bauer Media Group is still owned by the Bauer family. The group has 11.500 employees and a revenue of €2.3 billion in 2015, where of 2/3 came from business outside of Germany.
The group has a long heritage in media and today holds over 600 magazines, 400 digital services and 100 radio/TV stations across 36 countries, including Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany and Poland. For example, Bauer is Europe’s largest radio group based on daily listener figures.For more information, please visit www.bauermedia.com.
At Zmarta Group, the team is working hard to make sure no one pays a penny too much. That means we have many responsibilities – both legislative and ethical. In Sweden, we are licensed by Finansinspektionen to carry out our operation. That is one way to ensure we have the right legislative framework for our business.
Our five steps to ensure a responsible business operation.
We bake trust, openness and integrity into our corporate culture. Compliance with regulation is fundamental to our operation.
All our partners hold permits and licenses from the official authorities to provide financial services.
All our sales staff are trained in customer care and fair sales. We treat each customer as an individual and cater for their needs accordingly.
We believe customer relationships are based on mutual trust, and our decision-making processes take into account the customer’s ability to repay loans.
We want our employees to feel supported at all times – in their career development, their physical and mental health, and as part of a close-knit, ambitious team.